It doesn’t get any tastier (or easier) than this delicious Citrus Herb Salmon topped with a sweet and spicy Mango Pico on a bed of Cilantro Lime Brown Rice. Ready in 30 minutes (yep, even the brown rice), this is the perfect healthy meal to serve your family. Continue reading “Citrus Herb Salmon with a Mango Pico and Cilantro Lime Rice”
If I gave my youngest Fish and Couscous everyday for the rest of her life, I wouldn’t hear a single complaint. She loves it that much and we usually have it on the menu biweekly. The Garlic Lemon Sauce is absolutely finger licking delicious! Paired with a flaky and tender Mahi Mahi, well, you will also be adding this fish to your rotation.
Everyone says eating fish is healthy and to incorporate it more in your diet. But why? Here are few good reasons why:
- Fish are high in Omega-3 fatty acids which help lower cholesterol and heart disease
- Rich in Iron
- Rich in Vit. B which promotes healthy brain function
- Rich in Potassium which promotes a healthy heart
- Be sure your filtes are about 6-7oz each, with at least 1-inch thickness. If your portions are thin or too small, they’ll tend to overcook.
- Always pat dry excess moisture from the fish; this step is super important, as it affects how well your fish will brown. A paper towel works wonders
- Buy fresh or quick-frozen, high quality fish… wild is best, and will provide best flavor.
From my kitchen to yours, I hope you enjoy this delicious Mahi Mahi with Lemon Garlic Sauce!
Here are the tools I used: